Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meet A 'Character' from the Cast........

Well, you've heard me talk about them, so it's about time to meet one of them.  He's affectionately known (although not by me!) as 'D-Man', 'Big D', but ultimately he's Denzel, he of copier fame.  Personally, I think he has a fetish about all things paper.


Hmmm, must be jammed...........




What am I doing up here?  Uuuhhhh.......


I'm outta here......


Paper, I need paper.........
Anyway, now you've met Denzel.  He doesn't intimidate me, except when I'm in the 'little girl's room'.  I don't need an audience, Denzel, I need space!  I just growl at him, someone yells "Denzel, stop it", and I'm on my way.  When I raise my paw he knows who's boss, but sometimes he just 'dogs' me ('cats' me???).  Whatever, he acts like a little brother who can't resist taunting his big sister.  Doesn't he know I'm old enough to be his great, great, great great grandmother??????  Don't tell him I said this, but he really is a handsome man, all sleek and shiny and panther-like, and he's all muscle.  Ok, 'nuff about him for now.  Next you'll meet - Edward!   

No comments:

Post a Comment