Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a Week!

Whew - finally, this crazy week is over!  Now I can rest my 'furriness' and continue to be adored.
Keeping the office staff and cats in order is quite a task, sometimes a smack or two is required.  Boys will be boys, and Denzel and Edward continue their 'faux feud'.  They think they're macho, but they're just mushmellows when it comes to kittens. Ugh - I hate kittens.  All fuzzy and playful and - wait for it - adorable and irresistible to humans.

Punkin Ballerina has 'left the building' (my office) and gone to her new home.  Now she can be someone else's earache (which I've heard she is).  That kitten never shut up!  Hope she knows how lucky she is.  I did feel badly for her - dumped in the parking lot and nearly crushed by a car.  What are people thinking?  Obviously whoever dumped her wasn't a nice person at all.  And by the way, it is ILLEGAL to dump or abandon an animal, people.

I don't get dogs at all.  They're all slobbery and tail waggly, and they're always running away from home.  Why, I say?  I must look into that further.  What I do know is that microchip thingy gets them home in a jiffy, and when their people come everyone is happy, and I like happy humans.  They see me on my throne and say "oh, is that the office cat?" and everyone corrects them (I've trained them well) and tells them my title.  No one can believe my age - 16+ - as I look like a kitten, if I do say so myself.

Well, must get ready to begin my day.  As a diabetic, I get an insulin shot every morning, after a nice warm breakfast of some kind of mushy stuff.  As a reward for being such a good patient, I get 'freeze-dried' chicken, shrimp or whitefish!  You wouldn't believe how good that stuff is!

No comments:

Post a Comment